Having launched hundreds and invented over 50 new products – including one line that sold over 750,000 units – we know how to influence consumers, the sales force and trade. Your strategy will come from someone who has “been there and done that.” –
New Products Services
- Product assessment including assessing channel potential.
- Product naming – We’ve named dozens of products including Body Double (game), Grand Portage (beer) and Backpack Poet (fashion accessory game).
- Product packaging – we work with some of the best designers to meet your packaging needs.
- Development of new product launch plan, program and materials.
- Promotion planning – Developing innovative promotional programs for consumers, sales force and trade.
- Create independent rep sales networks.
- Product development and channel consulting – product issues and opportunities, pricing, packaging and channel opportunities. Specific expertise in book, toy, game, mass and online industries.
Product invention, development, naming and launch – The Backpack Poet and Backpack Games – invented line of products that sold over 750,000 units.
Product launch and promotions – The American Girls Collection and The Oregon Trail educational software products became the #1 and #2 products in sales their year of introduction. Consumer, trade and sales force programs helped drive that success.
Provided product, pricing, trade and sales rep advice to Q-Ba-Maze executive.
“Six months prior to launch, with product and packaging still in development and no retail accounts in place, we needed the marketing advice of someone who had “been there and done that.”
At this critical time for the business, Michael’s hands-on experience with broad strategy and nitty-gritty detail provided us with just the advice we needed, affordably delivered.”
Andrew Comfort, Founder and CEO, Q-BA-MAZE Inc.
Hired by Lee Lynch to develop marketing plan, negotiate licensing arrangement with NBA star Ben Wallace, create packaging, develop website and provide sales support for launch of the Inflatable Defender.
“Mike’s experience in getting a new product up and running was very impressive. Especially helpful was his on-line experience and his connection to first class — and reasonable — free-lance specialists. His willingness and experience in making sales calls to large retail buyers was a great bonus.”
Lee Lynch, Founder, Carmichael Lynch & PlayAir Systems
We work with clients from all over the country, even outside of the country. However, given our Eagan, MN headquarters, many of our clients are in the Twin Cities officing in locations like Minneapolis, St. Paul, Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Edina and Plymouth.